Kverneland Group extends its chopper range introducing the new Side Pivoting Chopper FHP plus. A new multi-purpose chopper suitable for road maintenance, clearing out field edges, ditches and hedges. In addition, the new Kverneland FHP plus allows a versatile use on grass, light wood and bushes ideal for up keeping parks, gardens and road side. Combined with a front chopper (Kverneland FRO or FRD) the pivoting chopper FHP ensures high performance in all circumstances.
The Kverneland FHP plus is of a compact, rounded shape for a perfect view of the chopping area but with strong articulations which allow high manoeuvrability and ensure high reliability during work operation. The major offset ability compared to FHP standard allows more capacity and simplicity in use.
- Multi-purpose side pivoting chopper
- New lateral transmission
- New rotor of large diameter (450mm), precise balancing, high rotation speed (1996 rpm)
- Different blades can be mounted on the same rotor: universal, hammers, rocks.
- Optional equipment: skids and rear roller for even better ground following
- Counter knife and double skin for improved chopping results and working life
- Accumulator to prevent any damages due to collision with obstacles