The JCB 190T compact track loader is designed with safety in mind. Our unique PowerBoom single loader arm design means operators can enter the machine from the left side, avoiding slip and crush hazards and contact with the loader arm and its attachments.
It’s also got 60% better visibility than the average tracked skid steer, partly due to a low profile single rear loader tower and the absence of a conventional large rear torque tube.
There’s a front windscreen that doubles as an emergency exit and a standard rear view mirror. Then there’s the fuel tank, integrated into the chassis for added protection; and the hoses, safely run through the PowerBoom to reduce the possibility of damage.
POWER AND PERFORMANCE
- JCB’s Smoothride System (SRS) allows the boom and load to move independently of the chassis, ensuring improved load retention and operator comfort. In turn, this means faster loading cycles and journey times.
- Optional parallel lift helps to keep loads level throughout the lift cycle, which is ideal for carrying palletised loads.
- Standard mechanical or optional hydraulic quickhitches are designed to meet stringent JCB standards; they make for quick and efficient attachment changes.
- For the ultimate in versatile performance, our high flow hydraulics mean you can choose from a huge range of 31 different attachment types. Operators can use an even wider variety of hydraulic attachments with our optional 7-way multi-function joystick.
- Radial lift provides improved digging geometry with more reach at the midpoint of the lift cycle (perfect for excavating), while vertical lift offers you maximum lift capacity at maximum height and reach, making it ideal for loading and carrying.
- Access to a JCB 190T compact track loader is provided via a door that’s more than double the size of rival offerings.
- Our cab is quite simply in a class of its own; we offer a 33% larger operator environment in our large platform machines. On small platform models, meanwhile, the cab is as much as 46% bigger.
- There’s a fully adjustable mechanical suspension seat (or an optional heated air suspension variant) for optimum comfort. Ventilation, meanwhile, is excellent on all models fitted with a cab, thanks to a sliding window on the left side.
- Low effort servo-assisted controls make it easier to operate your skid steer or compact track loader. The right control panel features machine diagnostics, an electronic throttle and the skid steer’s ignition switch.
- Three settings allow operators to choose the sensitivity of joystick movement; this makes it quick and straightforward to tailor controls to specific tasks or conditions.
- Controls to various machine options are ergonomically placed at roof level in the operator’s line of sight.
- For increased ergonomics, we offer optional switchable ISO/H-pattern controls.
- An optional multi-function joystick enables operators to use a wide array of hydraulic attachments.
- To make the cab an even better working environment, there’s handy storage in the left arm rest as well as a 12V socket.
- JCB’s exclusive left-hand-side entry system allows operators to access the machine without having to climb over large cumbersome attachments or under an unsupported boom.
- The emergency exit on a JCB 190T compact track loader is via the front of the machine, as opposed to via the small rear window as per traditional twin-arm designs.
- With a 270° field of vision, our loaders have up to 60% better visibility than rival machines (which offer around 165°). Because JCB’s unique PowerBoom design doesn’t need a rear torque tube on vertical lift models, visibility is further improved.
- We use laminate glass instead of mesh, providing operators with unhindered all-round visibility. There’s also a standard-fit rear view mirror at the operator’s eye level for easy rearward visibility.
- PowerBoom’s single-arm low-slung design means there’s excellent visibility to both the left and right side of your skid steer or track loader.
- Part of the reason why visibility is so good on a JCB skid steer or compact track loader is that our EcoMAX engine doesn’t require bulky after-treatment, making installation more compact.
STRENGTH AND DURABILITY
- The JCB 190T compact track loader benefits from our unique PowerBoom design – a single-sided reinforced high tensile strength steel boom, with internal baffle plates for added strength, constructed from 20% more steel than rival twin-arm designs.
- The PowerBoom structure provides a safe route for hydraulic hoses so that they’re well protected from damage. To keep the fuel tank protected, it’s mounted inside the loader tower; there’s also an easily accessible drain port.
- To ensure optimum precision and build quality, we use advanced manufacturing and assembly processes during the manufacture of key components.
- JCB engine technology is tried and proven; we’ve built 200,000 DIESELMAX units since 2004. To ensure similar longevity, the EcoMAX T4i/ Stage 3B engine has been tested for 110,000 hours in 70 different machines across the toughest of applications and environments.
- A large loader arm cross-member provides added strength: vital for when you’re using a standard mechanical quickhitch or the optional hydraulic variant.
- The door on the 190T is designed to be stiff and durable for added structural strength and rigidity. Another area that boosts rigidity and service life is the single-piece chassis.
- Expect durable forged steel axles and a strong chain (100 HS on LP models, 80 HS on SP models).
- The JCB EcoMAX engine doesn’t require a Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF), which simplifies servicing and reduces operating costs.
- Small platform skid steer or compact track loaders are fitted with a Kohler KDI T4i motor featuring a maintenance-free diesel-oxidation catalyst (DOC).
- All of your loader’s daily maintenance points are easily accessed via a large rear service door. Hydraulics use O-ring face seals and incorporate 38 percent fewer parts than outgoing designs. The end result is reduced downtime.
- When it comes to more complex maintenance, our tilting cab design ensures easy access to key components. It only takes one person to tilt the cab for excellent access to your skid steer/compact track loader’s internals.
- To keep vital elements like the cooling pack free of debris, you can opt for a reversing fan that automatically reverses airflow every 30 minutes. This feature can also be operated with a button on the left-hand control panel.
- On larger skid steer or compact track loaders, there’s a standard-fit air intake scavenge system, which keeps debris build-up in the air filter to a minimum. In turn, this extends service intervals.
- Track retention is excellent on our compact track loaders, courtesy of a solid undercarriage with cast steel triple-flanged rollers.
A SOUND INVESTMENT
- JCB’s Tier 4i EcoMAX engine uses up to 9% less fuel than outgoing Tier 3 units, saving you money. It also produces its peak torque at low revs for fuel-efficient matching of the transmission and hydraulics.
- Because EcoMAX doesn’t require costly exhaust after-treatment or heat-resistant lube oils, it saves money on servicing. What’s more, this engine can be remapped to operate on low quality fuels, meaning your loader can be resold across different territories, improving residuals.
- An optional 2-speed transmission helps your skid steer or compact track loader to achieve quicker travel and cycle times.
- Cooling is extremely efficient, with lower-temperature air pulled from the top of the cooling pack and expelled through the sides and rear; this improves overall performance.
- Choose one of our smaller skid steer or compact track loaders and you’ll benefit from a Kohler KDI T4F engine: it features a maintenance-free diesel-oxidation catalyst (DOC) and offers improved torque and fuel efficiency.
- The KDI engines feature an advanced combustion system that significantly reduces emissions and fuel consumption; like the JCB EcoMAX engines, there’s also no exhaust after-treatment like DPF to worry about. Operating costs and maintenance are therefore minimised.
ECOMAX ENGINE: Wheeled 225, 260, 280, 300, 330 Tracked 225T, 260T, 300T, 320T
KOHLER ENGINE: Wheeled 135, 155, 175, 190, 205 Tracked 150T, 190T, 205T