• Roadlight kit with brakelights – includes larger headlights, indicators, brake lights, mirrors, position lights, and flashers / hazard lights.
• Grid heater for canopy builds – for use in cold climates (standard in some regions).
• Engine block heater – uses an electrical heater to heat the engine easing starting in cold climate conditions.
• Worklights with 2 rear lights for non-A/C machines – adds an additional rear work light to the one standard.
• Smooth Ride System (SRS) – cushions the loader arm, reducing spillage and providing a smoother ride.
• Parallel lift (raise only) – helps keep loads level throughout the lift cycle; ideal for handling palletised loads with forks.
• 2-speed for wheeled and tracked machines – increases speed when roading for quicker travel times.
• Auxiliary hydraulic coupler placement – left hand side – allows you to use third party attachments on JCBs without changing hose lengths.
• Hydraulics are available in both standard flow and optional high flow for increased attachment versatility.
• Biodegradable oils – environmentally friendly alternative.
• Standard auxiliary circuit low flow return – for use with attachments requiring a low flow case drain
• Hydraulic quickhitch – for easy changeover between attachments, ideal for applications that require multiple attachment changeovers.
Further machine options
• Wide core radiator – for increased cooling ability in applications with high amounts of airborne contaminates.
• Hardide pivot pins – for severe duty applications.
• Spark arrestor exhaust – reduces the risk of sparks being emitted from the exhaust; ideal for forestry and waste/recycling applications.
• Tool kit (basic): grease gun, wheel brace and tommy bar.
• Tool kit (full): grease gun, wheel brace, tommy bar, tool roll and pressure gauge.
• Twine cutter – cuts string, twine, and wire around the axle shaft and flange to prevent damage to axle seals.