ISOBUS mounted reversible plough.
From transport to perfect furrows in a record time, from the tractor cabin:
- Smart: define any relevant plough settings from the tractor cabin.
- Easy: the ISOBUS screen clearly shows how to adjust the plough within finger tips.
- Unique: 10 innovations to improve the farmers/contractors working life.
Four essential functions are controlled by the Kverneland 2500 i-Plough®:
- Ploughing: all important adjustment possibilities from the tractor cabin via the Isobus screen.
- Transport: automatic sequences to ensure a safe transport
- Marking: important function for “non-square fields” and for nice in´s and out´s on the head land.
- Connecting: safe and trouble free parallel setting of the cross shaft connection to the tractor lower links.
Kverneland 2500 B/S i-Plough: Easy, Robust, Innovative
- Kverneland steel and heat treatment technology to the complete plough!
- Kv 2500 S: Auto-reset. No maintenance! Kv 2500 B: ShearBolt legs
- For tractors up to 280hp (206kW).
- 120 x 200mm induction heat treated frame, extendable frame by 1 furrow.
- 4 to max. 6 furrow plough
- Operate and control via either terminals : Isomatch Tellus, Tellus Go or tractor terminal
- Automatic calibration of the plough settings to the tractor rear wheel setting
- FurrowCONTROL RTK/DGP for straight furrows following an A-B line
- Variomat® from the cabin (12” to 24”). Self adjusting pull line.
- Advanced transport solution: Hinged head stock mast. The plough behaves like a trailer during transport. Save time: cabin controlled transport and ploughing positions
- Wheel: frame mounted Kverneland belt for wet conditions, 65 x 30cm, covering the plough working width.
- Safe swivel reversal for the Kverneland Belt and the combi/frame mounted wheels
- Skimmers : central adjustment of working depth
- Leg protections: add or remove springs on the Auto-reset simply
- Aero profile high legs to avoid blockage in heavy residues
Standard Kverneland benefits:
- Easy pulling
- Long lasting
- High second hand value