Various Coulters for Optimum Seed Placement
According to the individual requirements and soil conditions, the pneumatic seed drills can be equipped with Suffolk Coulter or the CX-disc coulter.
- The Suffolk Coulter of Kverneland Accord is especially suitable for sowing after plough and offers coulter distances between 9.4 and 15cm.
- The coulter tip of special cast can be exchanged when worn.
- The CX-disc coulter ensures exact seed placement under both wet and dry conditions
- Due to the combination of convex steel disc and flexible plastic disc, there is no need for independent scrapers saving the costs for expensive wearing parts.
- The convex steel disc forms a clean and clear furrow with light recompaction. The narrow profile allows higher working speed and the convex form of the disc ensures good depth control.
- The flexible plastic disc keeps the furrow open for exact seed placement. It cleans the steel disc and helps prevent sticking and blocking.
- Narrow and wide press wheels are available for special seeding conditions. These press wheels can be fully lifted in case of changing weather conditions.