The Kverneland FHP is a new multipurpose chopper for road maintenance, clearing out field edges, ditches and hedges. In addition the FHP shows versatility in operation on grass, light wood and bushes thus being ideal for the maintenance of parks, gardens and road sides. The Kverneland FHP is suitable for tractors up to 110hp and is available in 1.55m, 1.85m and 2.00m working width.
The Kverneland FHP combines an easy concept with strong construction for excellent field performance. That also means high comfort during operations and maximum reliability in work.
- Massive headstock, reinforced parallelogram and robust articulation
- Big working angle, therefore very versatile.
- Minimal maintenance.
- Solid construction for long working life (double skin).
- High performance rotor (2243 rpm – 14 hammers/meter)
- Self-cleaning rear roller with big diameter (195mm)