CLC Evo – Rear Accessories
There is a full range of levelling equipment and rear rollers available:
Combi disc harrow
- Combination of a single disc gang with all roller type
Double disc gang diameter 510 mm
- Leaves a rough surface with aggregates ready for wintering, interesting at the end of autumn season for preparing spring fields and crops
Cage roller ø 550mm – 90 kg/m
- 10 bars for a good loading capacity and operation in wet conditions
- Effective crumbling action
Double cage roller ø 400mm (tube/flat) – 160 kg/m
- Good crumbling
- Precise depth control
Actipack ø 560mm – 220 kg/m
- The Kverneland Actipack roller displays its superb working qualities especially on medium to heavy soils and also in wet, stony and sticky conditions thanks to the independent skids and knives.
- The cutting discs break the larger clods whilst the adjustable knives cut the remaining clods resulting in optimal clod breakdown and fine seedbed preparation.
Actiring ø540mm – 160kg/m
- The Actiring roller is a lighter variant of the Actipack, using the same frame structure and knife system.
- The discs have been replaced by a “V” profile ring, this is saving 60kg/m, which is of critical importance for reducing lifting requirements for mounted equipment.
- Actiring is not recommended in stony conditions
Actiflex roller ø580mm – 160 kg/m
- The Actiflex roller has been made to create an intensive mixing under all types of conditions, even stony ones
- The rings are made of spring steel to have a high resistance against stress at high speed
- Actiflex rings are separated by skids to prevent any accumulation inside the roller
- This roller is the ideal tool to create a nice seedbed and enhance the weeds regrowth after harvesting.