IsoMatch GEOcontrol is an additional software application within the IsoMatch Tellus that helps you to control all ISOBUS compatible Kverneland Group machines such as sprayers, spreaders and seeders! Combined with a GPS receiver it fulfils the future needs in terms of easy, smart and efficient farming.
- Section control: Automatic switching on and off implement sections on headlands, boundaries and already covered areas to minimise overlap.
- Variable rate control: Automatically adjusts the implement application rate based on input from the field prescription.
- Documentation: Saves all operational job data and field maps for exchange via USB to farm management information systems.
- Manual guidance: Advised driving position using guidance lines in the field and on headlands. Smart boundary recording: independent from the working width, even without any implement corrected. Boundary shrinking: create new inner boundaries by setting the desired width of the headland. Manual guidance for all operations, includes non-electric or non-ISOBUS implements.
IsoMatch GEOcontrol – The Advantages
- Easy and comfort of operation, due to not having to manually switch on or off sections or change the application rate. You can focus 100% on driving in the field.
- More efficient work and avoiding overlap leads to cost savings of 5-10% on fertiliser. Better growing conditions and increased yield.
- With IsoMatch GEOcontrol, working at night becomes very easy. IsoMatch GEOcontrol reduces the workload considerably.