Efficient, flexible, easy to operate
The well proven Kverneland PW/RW “3 in 1 concept” consists of a robust semi-mounted plough in the front and a standard EG or LB mounted reversible plough at the rear.
Depending on weather and soil conditions, either use the whole wagon plough or only the front or the rear plough.
- robust design + Kverneland unique steels and heat treatment technology !
- quality ploughing thanks to the 3 point linkage of the center section. It follows the ground at all times.
- easy and safe to adjust and to operate (ATS, Isobus, manual management with the addition of a valve controller or manual management via tractor control)
- unrivalled Auto-reset system for PW for non-stop ploughing. No maintenance. Shearbolt protection for RW
- Variomat Vari-width® for On the Move or manual furrow width adjustments
- “In Furrow” and/or “On Land”
- stable and safe while turning and in transport
- Packomat compatible
- wide range of accessories
- 7 to 12 furrows