Kverneland Taarup 10040 R
The Kverneland Taarup 10040 R with a capacity of 40m³ offers maximum efficiency with a lower powered tractor and with a transport height of only 3.3m and a weight of only 14 tonnes it is a very compact loader wagon. While the Kverneland Taarup 10040 R is physically smaller – it’s shorter and lower – than the higher capacity Kverneland Taarup 10045 R/10055 R models, it can be equipped with the same high-specification options.
Kverneland Taarup 10045 R
The Kverneland Taarup 10045 R has a capacity of 45m³ and a weight of 17 tonnes. it provides efficient pick-up and high quality of cut silage. As the Kverneland Taarup 10040 R it is also designed for those with smaller, lower powered tractors.
Kverneland Taarup 10055 R
Providing a capacity of up to 55m³ and a laden weight of 12.2 tonnes, 10055 R is a rotor loader wagon that brings titanic dimensions to forage harvesting. Offering a full level of standard specifications, the 10055 R is the machine of choice for contractors and machinery rings.
- 2.10m pick-up.
- Pick-up without cam track for low wear and smooth operation.
- High capacity V-Max intake with 800mm diameter rotor.
- Special V-shaped rotor for even and fast crop transfer.
- Pre-chopping system with 35 knives.
- SuperStructure chamber made from strong C-profiled steel sections.
- Chain-and-slat conveyor with split driveline and gearbox in the middle.
- Heavy duty tandem axles with actively steered wheels.