Extremely Reliable Performance
Kverneland Taarup 8055, 8068 and 8090 are high-quality tedders with working widths ranging from 5.5 – 9.0 m. All tedders are supplied with a pivoting 3-point headstock, ensuring very stable and strong performance. The strong construction and oil bath gearbox makes the machines reliable and efficient, and suitable for long working days.
- Maintenance-free ProLine gearbox.
- Central adjustment for border tedding – all set from the tractor cab.
- Box type frame composed of two U-sections for an extremely solid construction.
- Strong design of the central unit allows high transport speed.
- Largely dimensioned oscillation dampers for excellent running characteristics.
- 10mm strong tines with 80mm coil diameter.
- XXL rotor plate with a diameter of no less than 500mm.
- Fast adjustment of spreading angle without the use of tools.