The Kverneland Taarup 853 is specifically designed to chop and distribute straw, hay and silage. It provides a flexible and efficient solution for bedding and feeding when working with baled straw, hay or silage and clamp silage. Solid construction ensures reliable performance and long machine life. The 3 m3bale chamber is capable of transporting the largest square bales or 2 round bales. The two speed gear box makes it easy to set the machine for either bedding or feeding purposes. The standard control terminal allows you to easily control the chutes and speed of the chain-and-slat conveyor during work.
- 3m³ chamber.
- Trailed version developed for both feeding and bedding purposes.
- Unique drum-knife configuration to handle a wide variety of materials.
- Two speed gear box for reduced flywheel speed when discharging feed materials.
- Able to carry up to two round bales in one go.
- Available with the standard or swivelling chute.
- Bedding of straw up to 18 metres.