Chop, Spread & Feed
The Kverneland Taarup 856 is a high volume machine with a large capacity body to fully utilise the massive 6 m3 – strong open design for easy loading and enough capacity for the largest square bales or up to 3 round bales.
The machine features a heavy duty transmission with two speed gearbox for bedding and feeding. The floor conveyor drive is also heavy duty to cope with the high material volumes
- 6m³ chamber.
- Trailed version developed for both feeding and bedding purposes.
- Unique drum-knife configuration to handle a wide variety of materials.
- Two speed gear box for reduced flywheel speed when discharging feed materials.
- Able to carry up to three round bales in one go.
- Available with the standard or swivelling chute.
- Bedding of straw up to 18 metres.