Photography Competition 2019
This year we will be running a Photography Competition in preparation for our 2019 Calendar. If you would like your photographs to appear in next years calendar all you have to do is send your images to us via email or social media!
Terms and Conditions:
- To enter this competition, entrants must submit by email or social media a tractor/landscape themed photograph taken by the entrant
- All entries must be received by midnight on Friday, 5th October, 2018.
- 13 images will be chosen to appear in the 2019 calendar. The 13 winning entries will be those which are judged to be the most visually appealing, original and self-explanatory. The winner will be notified within 21 days of the closing date of the Competition.
- All images submitted must be the work of the individual on whose behalf the entry is submitted and must not have been published elsewhere or have won a prize in any other photographic competition. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that the image they submit has been taken with the permission of any featured persons and does not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. Where applicable entrants must warrant that the photograph they are submitting is the work of the individual on whose behalf it is being submitted and that that individual owns the copyright in it.
- Copyright in all images submitted for this competition remains with the respective photographer. If the photograph is used in addition to this competition or the company website, permission will be sought first and where the photograph/s are used, the photographer will always be credited.
- All photographs and the entrants details for 1 year after the competition has ended.
- Multiple entries per person are allowed. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entry which it believes, in its sole opinion to be offensive or otherwise inappropriate, not in the spirit of the Competition or that infringes these terms and conditions.